Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Support Forum Forums Barbero – Hair Salon WordPress Theme Issue with Compatibility Between Woncep Theme v1.5.8 and Elementor After Update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    viktorijaviesstudio
    Support Expired

Dear Woncep Support Team,

I am currently using the Woncep theme, version 1.5.8, on my website. I have been using Elementor version 3.21.8 without any issues. However, when I attempt to update Elementor to a newer version, my website encounters significant problems and becomes broken.

Given this, I am unable to update Elementor to the latest version while maintaining the functionality of my site. I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue. Could you please advise on the following:

1. Is there a known compatibility issue between Woncep theme v1.5.8 and the newer versions of Elementor?
    2. Are there specific steps I should take to update Elementor without causing issues on my website?
    3. Would an update to a newer version of the Woncep theme resolve this problem, or is there a patch available for the current version?

Thank you in advance for your support and assistance with this matter. I look forward to your guidance on how to proceed.

Dear mate,

We are so sorry about our delay.
    We fixed the issues. You can update Elementor and recheck the site.

Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.