Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jonm
    Support Expired

Not only is it causing critical errors each time I try and install, and yes i disabled all plugins to see if it would work and it didnt. I get this message now after dicking around for a week trying toi install this Stationero theme.
    “Your theme (Stationero) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
    If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.”
    Hence why I require an immediate refund. Thanks

Hello,

I have just updated and imported the demo for you, please recheck your site

jonm
    Support Expired

Now I am having conflicts with the theme and elemetor and elementor pro. The latest problem since purchase is a conflict between the theme and elementor and elementor pro. FYI:
    PHP Version: 8.1
    Memory Limit: 512MB
    Max Execution time: 600

Hi,

Conflict related to your Jetpack Boost plugin and Jetpack.
    It is possible that the css, js optimizations of this plugin caused a conflict with the Elementor plugin.
    I disabled these plugins and now the website is back to normal

jonm
    Support Expired

Why am I getting this “Your theme (Stationero Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
    If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.”

I have just updated this file, please recheck your site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.