Support Forum › Forums › Zihom – Real Estate WordPress Theme › About the search filter and the options to show in properties
Tagged: google map, map, search filter
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Billy Nguyen.
December 22, 2022 at 8:39 am #3964
Hello I need help with the following information.
1. Property browser is showing in elementor but not when exiting elementor.
2. In the page of all properties the search filter is not shown. There is a widget at the top that keeps loading and I don’t see how to customize that page.
3. Where can I modify the newsletter form? I can’t find it in Contact Form
4. How can I remove the option from the map. I don’t want the map to be displayed.
5. In the thumbnails of properties the author of the property appears, but the word NONE is shown as the thumbnail image of the user. How can I change it to an image or remove that image?
6. In the details of a property I need to remove the following sections: property video (I don’t need this option), statistics, what nearby, Walk score, 3d viewDecember 22, 2022 at 11:52 pm #3968
Hello Friends. How are You?December 23, 2022 at 2:21 pm #3969
Sorry for the late response.
The error may be caused by your PHP version incompatibility with the Ulisting theme and plugin.
Please downgrade your PHP version to 7.4 for the website to work properlyDecember 23, 2022 at 10:40 pm #3971This reply has been marked as private.December 26, 2022 at 1:38 pm #3973
#3. Please go to https://grupoasogespro.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=mailchimp-for-wp-forms&view=edit-form&form_id=480
and edit this form.
I fixed all issues, please recheck.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.