Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Support Forum Forums Stationero – WooCommerce Stationery WordPress theme Accessibility issue and checkout problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    geo_kal19
    Support Expired

Hello. First of all great job with the template. I would like to report 2 issues.
    Firstly, i am trying to make a WCAG 2.0 accessible website. During check with wave accessibility checker tool, 2 of the errors were related to 2 icons (classes stationero-icon-user2 and stationero-icon-shopping-cart). The problem was that these icons are links but they have no anchor text or alt attribute. I tried several solutions and solved the problem by adding a text to elementor-icon-box-icon. However this leads to the text showing under some icons on the page. You can see it on https://efpolion.gr/el/. Can you recommend a fix for this? I have created a custom class to make text invisible but I cannot add this class to the correct point in the code.
    The second issue has to do with the checkout page. When the user makes a selection of a checkbox for the payment type another blue checkbox appears. Could you look into it as well?
    Thanks a lot.
    George

Hello,

Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

geo_kal19
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    geo_kal19
    Support Expired

Ok, I fixed this issue, please recheck.

geo_kal19
    Support Expired

The issue is partially fixed. The payment options are ok. But it still appears when selecting shipping options. The new extra checkbox appears under “YOUR ORDER” and above the Product list.

I have just fixed this issue, please recheck.

geo_kal19
    Support Expired

Hi,

It looks like the cache from your website or CDN hasn’t been cleared yet. I have tested with incognito browser in different browsers, it is working fine.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.