Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    conscience90
    Support Expired

Hello!
    How can I translate the compare table plugin? I’ve tried with Loco Translate, Multipress Translate and nothing. Nothing in the table is translated, only the button and some generic info is being translated (https://prnt.sc/22s6gu2). I’ve tried with some Javascript but I don’t like using timer to overcome the priorities in the scripts loading.
    Can you show me at least, where in the database tables is the info, I will try to translate it from there eventually if there is not other solution.
    Thanks.

conscience90
    Support Expired

Hello! Sorry for not writing to you so long.
    I’ve tried this the first time; it is not working. It is not being translated on the frontend. Can you check it please? Try to translate it to whatever you want and you will see the changes not being reflected.

conscience90
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    conscience90
    Support Expired

#1. Please go to Admin dashboard -> Loco Translate -> Plugins -> WPC Smart Compare for WooCommerce -> Create new language if you have not created a translation file for your language, if you have, just go to edit to translate the text.

#2. The weight units (kg, cm): It seems the translation in the plugin is not working, so I added a filter to translate it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.