Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Support Forum Forums Zihom – Real Estate WordPress Theme Could you help me with this?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dreamhomes
    Support Expired

Hello, I have recently discovered this fatal error on my page and i cant seem to access the page to change it because this error just pops up when i try:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function cacsp_hide_admin_for_sub_sites() in /homepages/18/d915158685/htdocs/app915194133/wp-content/plugins/cookies-and-content-security-policy/cookies-and-content-security-policy.php:24 Stack trace: #0

I know this might not be related to the theme but if you have the time and knowledge to help me I would very much appreciate it. Thank you a lot in advance.

Hi,

This error is caused by your cookies-and-content-security-policy plugin, please disable this plugin to solve this problem.

Dreamhomes
    Support Expired

Thank you, yes, but i cannot access my page so i cannot deactivate the plug in. How can I log in? As soon as I login this error shows up on a blank white page and my wordpress dashboard isnt loading in..

Thank you so much for your time and help

Please login via FTP account or Cpanel account, then rename this plugin and login via WordPress admin again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.