Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Support Forum Forums Woncep – Fashion Style WooCommerce Theme Customize the site and fix bugs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    zonavapor
    Support Expired

Hello! Good afternoon, I would like to request help to customize my website that I am doing with the help of your theme “woncep” and also the correction of an error in the header.

1.- On mobile devices, when clicking on the account icon in the “Header Group”, a pop-up is shown but it is not centered, it needs to be centered so that the user can see it correctly.

2.- In the footer that only appears on mobile phones, change the access from “Shop” to “Cart” and likewise change the icon to a shopping cart

3.- In the product details, both on mobile devices and on desktop, accommodate the name of the “Flavor” variant so that it appears above all the variants and not to the side as it currently is.

3.1 In this same section, separate the text “Clean” since it appears attached to the text that shows the available quantity of the product.

3.2 Hide the notice that appears above the name of the product “Available” or “Out of stock”

4.- The “Header Group” does not work on the home page. It cannot be clicked. It works on other pages of the site, but on startup it doesn’t.

5.- Remove the notice that appears at the bottom of the page when you scroll through a product. “You are seeing…”

Additionally, I would like to know how I can change the color of the notices in the store, for example: “Product added to cart” etc…

I thank you in advance for your attention and help. Attached some images of the aforementioned in this link.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IbyEpwdlo1PG-sLZ0ltPIsDqShsIXJvY?usp=sharing

Is this your support request or custom request?

1. if it is a support request, your account has expired support so please renew your account to continue to support

2. If this is a custom request, you will be charged a custom fee for these requests

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.