Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    cayennecyan
    Support Expired

Hi, when I am trying to edit the site with Elementor, we see a blank screen; the Elementor plugin does not start. We use the Bedove Child theme, and after running all the possible tests with the Elementor Team, we found out that Bedove Child is the only theme that’s not opening the Elementor.

We have tried 5 different themes, and the Elementor works as normal. However, as soon as we switch back to Bedove Child, it’s showing the blank screen again.

Dear mate,

To address any concerns or issues you may be experiencing, we kindly request access to your WordPress admin credentials.

Could you please provide us with the following information:

WordPress Admin Username:WordPress Admin Password:Website URL:Rest assured that the security and confidentiality of your login details are of utmost importance to us. Once we’ve completed the necessary checks, we recommend changing your password for added security.

Your prompt response will greatly assist us in providing you with the best possible support. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

cayennecyan
    Support Expired

I can’t edit my thread anymore to add the credentials. The edit button is not there anymore.

Dear mate,

You can send me a Cnapel account. We will check for you.

Thanks.

cayennecyan
    Support Expired

I will try to explain once again that the Elementor works with every theme in the world, except your Bedove Child, which I have already tested.

I have checked, and the problem is not fixed. The Elementor update button is not there, all the functions in the Elementor Builder tab are crossed out, and there is always an error at the top of the screen.

cayennecyan
    Support Expired

So you just logged in and disabled Elementor Pro? haha

No, guys, I need Elementor Pro to work; the normal Elementor also doesn’t work. It has no update button, showing errors, and functions are crossed out and unresponsive.

Dear mate,

Pls send me FTP account. We want to check PHP code then solved the issues.

Thanks.

cayennecyan
    Support Expired

Thanks for getting back to me.

I am sending you the repository from our server, so you can check the PHP code.

Dear mate,

Ok. If you have any further questions or encounter additional challenges, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our team is here to provide any assistance you may need to ensure the smooth functioning of your website.

We understand the importance of resolving these issues promptly, and we are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with our product. Feel free to contact us at any time, and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for choosing our product, and we look forward to assisting you further.

Best regards,

cayennecyan
    Support Expired

Please help; Elementor Pro is not compatible with your theme.

Is there a solution?

Dear mate,

We can’t access FTP account and recheck the issues.
    Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server
    Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message…
    Command: USER [email protected]
    [email protected]

Response: 331 User [email protected][email protected] _ OK. Password required
    Command: PASS **********
    Response: 530 Login authentication failed
    Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

Pls recheck info login FTP
    User FTP: [email protected]
    FTP-server: http://ftp.mncr.shop
    Port FTPS: 21
    Pass: Zxcvbnm!23

Thanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.