Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Support Forum Forums Woncep – Fashion Style WooCommerce Theme How to edit footer and header NO ELEMENTOR

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    ranocchietta
    Support Expired

I am not able to find the option to edit the footer text and some header options such as introducing a search bar, positioning and scaling the site logo etc. I don’t want to use Elementor, without the pro version it is just a waste of time.

Hi there,

Our theme use Elementor plugin to build template, so that if you don’t want to use Elementor, you can use this theme.

About Elementor Pro version: our theme support this version, if you want to help, please send Admin web account for me, I will install and active for you.

ranocchietta
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

I can’t login to your site, please check your account.

ranocchietta
    Support Expired

Hi,

I have just fixed footer for you, please go to Footer edit to edit footer builder

ranocchietta
    Support Expired

Thank you, but I have to point out it is not working properly. It took me more than an hour to be able to save a new header: it seemed to be saved and working, then it disappeared without reason.
    Or, if it remained in the theme builder, the footer disappeared… there is something wrong with it.
    Now it works, but there is some bug somewhere + the translation does not function with WPML.

ranocchietta
    Support Expired

I mean, the translation of the header & footer, which I gave up; I was able not to use any term that should be translated.
    Thank you anyway for your kindness.
    I consider this topic solved and don’t require any further help for now.
    The only advice is to look better into the interaction between elementor/theme/wordpress/wpml.
    Best regards.

ranocchietta
    Support Expired

Ok, please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

ranocchietta
    Support Expired

Hi again,

It seems that you are not using the WPML plugin very much, so the installation and translation were problematic. I recreated the header + footer for the languages for you. Now it is working properly. To edit, please go to theme builder -> Footer or Header -> Select the language to edit and edit the content for it.

ranocchietta
    Support Expired

Now it works fine. Footer and Header were the only elements in the whole site for which the translation did not work.
    What was wrong in the installation of WPML? All the plugins were installed and active.
    Anyway, thank you very much.

Ok, Keep contact with us when you need to help and don’t forget vote 5 stars for our team.

Thank you very much!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.