Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Support Forum Forums Stationero – WooCommerce Stationery WordPress theme I am not able to view my store. ‘Outdated copies of Stionero theme files….’

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ies-admin
    Support Expired

Hi,

I am not able to view my store and am notified that ‘Your theme (Stationero) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files’.

I have the latest version of WordPress and Woocommerce, so that cannot be the issue.

This issue is also ongoing for a while, as others have also had the same problem previosuly, as can be seen by following threads in this theme.

Please sort this out or issue refund, it cost $61.20 to purchase something that does not work.

Hello,

#1. This is just a notice from Wooocommerce about the issue of updating files overridden by the theme.
    This is not a serious problem as it will not affect your website, and we will update this file soon to ensure compatibility with Woocommerce.

#2. About the shop page: it seems you are missing the shop page setup config, please check again: https://woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-pages/

If you need to help, please upload your website to server and send your link site for me, I will check and try to help you.

ies-admin
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Link Localhost???
    This link can only be accessed on your personal computer, you have to upload the website to the server and configure the domain to point to it, then send the website link to me so I can access your website.
    Do you understand the problem?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.