Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Support Forum Forums Followme – Tour Booking WordPress Theme I can not import the demo

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ahspura
    Support Expired

Hello!

I need help because when installing the Followme Theme on my site, and trying to import the demo, it doesn’t work, it loads up to 2% and quickly reaches 100% and when I check the WP dashboard, the theme configuration options are missing.

Another flaw that I think is part of not loading the Theme correctly, is that the elements of the BA Book Everything plugins do not show the correct CSS design of the Theme, it shows it without design, especially the BA Book Search element

Thanks in advance for the help.

ahspura
    Support Expired

Is there any update on this issue? I need to catch up with deadline

Hello,

I have just imported demo for you, please recheck your site.

ahspura
    Support Expired

Hello!

I need help because when installing the Followme Theme on my site, and trying to import the demo, it doesn’t work, it loads up to 2% and quickly reaches 100% and when I check the WP dashboard, the theme configuration options are missing.

Another flaw that I think is part of not loading the Theme correctly, is that the elements of the BA Book Everything plugins do not show the correct CSS design of the Theme, it shows it without design, especially the BA Book Search element

Thanks in advance for the help.

ahspura
    Support Expired

I need to reinstall the themes and the demo

ahspura
    Support Expired

I have lost my site, and i need to redo everything, i need to have the demo installed Thanks

ahspura
    Support Expired

Hello Billy,

No update yet on my concerns, is there any way to reach you guys to get faster respond!

Sorry for the late response.

Please resend the website admin account so I can reinstall the demo for you

ahspura
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ahspura
    Support Expired

Just forget it, its take you age to respond..i am very disappointed

ahspura
    Support Expired
    ahspura
    Support Expired

Sorry, we didn’t receive your ticket notification so we couldn’t check your website.
    I still can’t login to your website, if you still want to use the theme, please send it back to me.
    Or if you would like a refund, please contact Envato to request a refund.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.