Support Forum › Forums › Stationero – WooCommerce Stationery WordPress theme › I have some questions
August 17, 2022 at 3:22 pm #3474August 17, 2022 at 5:24 pm #3475August 18, 2022 at 5:35 pm #3487
To create mega menu, please follow guide at here: https://wpdocs.gitbook.io/freshio/menu-settings/mega-menuAugust 19, 2022 at 7:31 am #3488August 19, 2022 at 4:44 pm #3489
#1. You can copy this section, then paste it into the new Item menu.
– Step 1: Open the Sub menu editor of the first item in the menu: https://prnt.sc/2XC3RyrFb065
– Step 2: Right click on the section and select copy: https://prnt.sc/TgH-H6wTXkZt
– Step 3: Click Edit Mega of the item you need to add submenu -> Click Edit Megamenu Submenu similar to step 1
– Step 4: Paste the section copied in step 2 and edit it
#2. Set Sub Mega Menu Max Width: https://prnt.sc/bfDNqYKNGbzzAugust 23, 2022 at 2:36 pm #3492August 23, 2022 at 6:46 pm #3516August 24, 2022 at 4:16 pm #3522
#1. Please carefully watch the documentation and video tutorials, you are asking too basic questions without observing and understanding: https://prnt.sc/Mkxk4x6pXshv
#2. You can also see it is divided into 3 columns clearly, why ask such silly questions and waste time??? https://prnt.sc/wPR90HSVpFem
Please read these basics carefully before sending us a questionAugust 25, 2022 at 10:11 pm #3531
First of all, we’re not a professional engineer like you’re, any kind of questions during the build up could be arisen. That is why people need the help from customer service, especially a satisfied one.
Hereby, below another question need the help as well.
* Browse Categories — the item at the bottom line, like the “Bags”.
the following contents are dispeared quickly when mouse move from arrow.
The items at the top line don’t have such problem.
Please advice how to adjust it.
Thank you.August 27, 2022 at 3:47 pm #3535
Ok, I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.