Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Support Forum Forums Followme – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Is there any tweak to not enter the rates for booking items and publish those?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AvantAdmin
    Support Expired

I want to avoid inserting rates for booking items in the theme. Currently, in order to publish booking items, it’s mandatory to put at least a single rate. So, I want to know is there something I can do to avoid that and publish booking objects without entering rates?

Hi,

Currently, the plugin is stipulating that it is mandatory to enter a price to publish a booking object: https://ba-booking.com/ba-book-everything/documentation/rates-and-prices/

In case you don’t want to display the price, you will have to customize the code in the theme. Set the price to =0 and check this condition to not display the price in the single object.

AvantAdmin
    Support Expired

Hi Thanks for your reply! Could you please specify which file should I edit in order to hide prices? Also, will it hide the prices from checkout pages and confirmation e-mail?

Hi again,

These customizations are in many files and are quite complicated, so either you have to learn to customize or we will customize for you but you will have to pay for this request.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.