Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Support Forum Forums Mixxcazt – Creative Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme Looking to change some items over product page in maxxicazt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    shahzadg
    Support Expired

I’m looking to add trustbades below cart button the product page and also want to remove the “compare, sku and category” options and wanted to update cart button as well. Please see attached screenshot.
    I’m aware that customization isn’t included in the theme support but just wanted to understand the theme files.
    Below the screenshot link:
    https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/42445434?key=3882afc5402e3d60476c4fedab6641e1

1. Compare: I disabled this plugin, please recheck.

2. SKU and category: You need to override wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/meta.php file into child-theme
    => wp-content/themes/mixxcazt-child/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php

then remove Category and Tag and SKU

3. Edit button add to cart:
    use this code:

remove_action('woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_add_to_cart');
    add_action('woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'mixxcazt_template_single_add_to_cart', 30);
    function mixxcazt_template_single_add_to_cart(){
    //your code;
    }
    shahzadg
    Support Expired

Hello,
    It’s yet the same not removing those options compare, wishlist and tags etc.

Yes, You need to see what function the action hook is in so you can remove it from this action

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.