Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    purposepath
    Support Expired

I have megamenu enabled for the desktop version, but I have the normal menu for the Mobile version. There’s three-tier hierarchy, for example: Shop > Personal Care > Skin Care. When I click on Personal care, instead of going into personal care, it opens up the sub menu for Personal Care items.

Can you make change to the menu so that on one click it opens up the sub-menu, and on the second click it opens up the relevant category page? Or implement any other solution to achieve this.

Hi,

We do not support Mega menu on tablet and mobile, you can only use submenu for this menu on mobile.

To use mega menu on tablet and mobile you can use this plugin: https://crocoblock.com/plugins/jetmenu/

purposepath
    Support Expired

No. You didn’t get what I am saying. The mobile menu is fine; however, I want the user can click on the menu links. Right now when the user clicks on the menu, it opens up the sub category drop down.

Ideally, the dropdown should be opened when clicked on the arrow. Can you assist us with this?

Sorry for the late response.

I have just fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

purposepath
    Support Expired

Great work. Thanks!!

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.