Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    kkorska
    Support Expired

Hello. There seems to be no way to edit the footer when using Home 5. It is possible to do it via Elementor creator, but once I set up even the simplest footer and go live with it, the rest of the page breaks.
    Pleas advise, thanks!

Hi you,

I have just imported header + footer template for your site.

To edit header + footer template, please go to Edit with Elementor -> Header builder or Footer Builder: https://prnt.sc/1s0ad3p

kkorska
    Support Expired

Thanks Billy, sorted! Have a good day

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

kkorska
    Support Expired

Actually there is one more footer thing I want to ask. Is there a way to make the sign-up form disappear one the user had already signed up?

Hi you,

To remove this form, please go to Edit Footer Builder
    -> Click remove this section: https://prnt.sc/1s4dddm

kkorska
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kkorska
    Support Expired

Billy, rather than removing the sign up form completely, I am looking for a conditional removal, once the person has already signed up. It’s unnecessary to display this form for an already signed up or returning user.

Hi,

#1. Wishlist page: I fixed this issue

#2. Sign Up form: This plugin does not have a function to check if the user has registered or not, when you submit an email, the information will be sent to the server for checking, then the system will check and indicate whether this email has been registered or not.

kkorska
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

I have checked your settings in Elementor form and it is correct, I tried to register email but in mailchimp list it is not updating. Maybe there is a problem with the connection to your mailchimp, please check again

kkorska
    Support Expired

It does work, probably the double opt-in email landed in your spam. 🙂

Ok,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.