Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Support Forum Forums Mixxcazt – Creative Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme Problem in Login Page Remember Me Option

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    softwings
    Support Expired

Hi Team,

We Purchased the Item(Mixxcazt – Creative Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme) with ID – 31449993, Item Purchase Code – 61555757-f664-4c57-8257-7705d9f372fa.

We had a problem in Remember Me option on Login page of this theme. It is not working, Kindly help us to fix it.

I have just added a cookie 1 year in seconds for your site, please recheck and let me know if you need to help.

softwings
    Support Expired

Hi Team,

I checked the remember me option, till now it is not working. Kindly help us to fix it asap

It may be because your computer is turning off cookie saving for the login session, please check with another computer.

softwings
    Support Expired

I checked that the Computer allows all cookies. I checked in 3 computers. Remember me is not working in all 3.

softwings
    Support Expired

Hi Team,

We are waiting for your reply. We checked the cookies but still it is not working

softwings
    Support Expired

We tried the plugin but still, it is not working

We don’t know the cause of this problem, as this is the default function of wordpress, it may be related to your hosting or plugin…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.