Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Support Forum Forums Woncep – Fashion Style WooCommerce Theme Problem with shop page when enabling variation swatches plugin

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    appdate
    Support Expired

As the title says, when i enable the plugin for the filters, i get a critical error on archive/shop page. What should i do?

appdate
    Support Expired

i installed older version of variation swatches and it did work. Still, Whats the fix so i can update it?

Also please answer me following:
    – how can i disable tooltip appear on wishlist/compare button
    – why input on a single product page of quantity is hidden.

appdate
    Support Expired

Also there is a bug on single product Gallery style vertical, if i activate it it shows only one photo and the arrows of the next…if i activate horizontal it shows properly the arrows after the 4 images..(if there are 5 etc..)

Hello,

#1. critical error on archive/shop page: I fixed this issue, please recheck.

#2. I resolved this issue.

#3. You are on quantity=1 so you can’t choose more: https://prnt.sc/qDU28zg7s068

appdate
    Support Expired

Thanks for everything.

About issue 2, is there a way that the text is not readable at all by the browser?
    I want to be compliant with WCAG Guidelines and it the text gives me contrast error.

It may be gone, but browser still reads it.
    text

Same goes for compare etc.

Hi,

Do you want to delete this text?

appdate
    Support Expired

Yes please, but not on the signle product after the cart button. There its ok.

appdate
    Support Expired

Also, i have added a filter brand that should be displayed on category page left sidebar.
    Even if i add a brand on products the filter does not display.
    This bug is not on all categories

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by appdate.

Hi,

#1. I removed all text, please recheck.

#2. The brand filter is still showing on the category page, please check again: https://prnt.sc/caV7eZnVgsj0

appdate
    Support Expired

There maybe is a delay. Thanks for all the support. Marked topic as resolved.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.