Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Support Forum Forums Woncep – Fashion Style WooCommerce Theme SLIDERS NOT WORKING, NO DEMO CONTENT FOR SHOP

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    theictweb
    Support Expired

Hi i created an account and cant seem to find a way to create a ticket.
    Can i have someone from your team to help me with my issue.installed demo data and it has no products and also the sliders are not working.
    This is making my work very difficult considering I purchased a theme to make my work easy.
    I need all this info and if not , then I am requesting that you refund me.
    I cant purchase a theme for 60 dollars and have to go through pain to edit it, i would rather get one that is ready to go than waste time with this one.
    Thanks

Hi you,

Please check your site, I have just imported product and setup for you.

theictweb
    Support Expired

Hi , i looked at the theme and unfortunately am not going too use it going forward. I have purchased another theme to use and its working way easier than what i had. kindly asking for a refund.
    Thanks

Hi you,

You are still using our theme for your website: https://prnt.sc/1qizrc3

I have checked the website and it is working fine, there is no problem as you said, we will not give you a refund for the reason you gave.

theictweb
    Support Expired

I have deleted your theme and am not using it any more

theictweb
    Support Expired

Hi kindly get my refund back because if not, i will despute it with my bank and i don’t want to go that route.
    Thanks

theictweb
    Support Expired

If you don’t refund my money, am going to dispute the transaction with my bank and mark it as fraud, so better do your part. you wont force to me purchase something that didn’t work as described.
    Lets see who wins this game.
    Your even pathetic to say that

theictweb
    Support Expired

Work on fixing your theme than holding people at ransom after they have paid their hard earned money.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.