Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Support Forum Forums Woncep – Fashion Style WooCommerce Theme Thumbnails product page + links don’t work

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Giorago87
    Support Expired

Hello,
    I have some problems on our website. The main problem is related to thumbnails on product page. The last thumbnail of the gallery is always smaller than the other ones.
    The other issue is related to the links in homepage. The images on the carousel don’t work and the same problem is on the text “spread love, wear love” over the video (made with slider revolution).

Please let me know how to fix it.

Giorago87
    Support Expired

Hello, do you have news about this problem? Thank you

This reply has been marked as private.
    Giorago87
    Support Expired

Ok thank you, now the pictures in thumbnails seems to be deformed. Is it possible to keep the same aspect ratio?

Media carousel is a pro feature of elementor, we have a activated pro version downloaded with themes plugins, but media carousel is still unavailable. Do you know why?

thanks

#1. Because your images are not the same size, the thumbnail images will not be displayed equally. I had to fix the height of the thumbnails so they could be equal. To solve this problem, you will have to crop the product images again to make them more even.

#2. The widget items of the Pro version are still in normal use on your website, please check again: https://ibb.co/N3t6Pyz

Giorago87
    Support Expired

Hello, is it possible to set a rectangular shape for the thumbnails, and the same proportion of the main picture?

Yes, please check your site again, I fixed this issue.

Giorago87
    Support Expired

Now it’s all right. Thank you!

Ok, let me know if you need to help and hope you will vote 5 stars for our team.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.