Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Support Forum Forums Stationero – WooCommerce Stationery WordPress theme When the mouse is placed on the product, the variant map and garbled characters

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sreeas
    Support Expired

Also on the product category page, moving the mouse over the product will display the product variants below. Some variants may even be displayed in garbled characters or in the form of text. The add to cart button sometimes exceeds the grid. How do I cancel it? Move the mouse over the product to show the variant, or how to adjust it to make it appear better.

Hello,

I have just fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Sreeas
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Attributes cannot be displayed if you enable the carousel feature of the product. I have temporarily disabled the carousel product function so that these properties can display normally.
    Since this is a plugin you install, it is not available in the system that supports theme-compatible plugins, so it may cause conflicts with the theme.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Billy Nguyen.
    Sreeas
    Support Expired

I checked the home page and it still shows garbled characters.
    If it is caused by multi-variant plugins, what plugins for multi-variant display are your themes compatible with?

Hello,

Please delete all caches and recheck: https://prnt.sc/PMtny4vP4_0N

We use the plugin Variation Swatches for WooCommerce as you are installing, but this Pro version we have not tested for compatibility so it may cause some problems as you mentioned.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.