Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Support Forum Forums Woncep – Fashion Style WooCommerce Theme Where to find this and change link the create account

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sammydiaz1985
    Support Expired

Hi Good day. id like to change the link of the create account. The link loads to wordpress login page… idont like it.. where i can find this on the theme?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zWnk1Oy2k0XPDBkdrMqtiIOGVKwhOoEl?usp=sharing

Hi you,

Please copy and paste thsi code into file functions.php ( child-theme):

function woncep_form_login() {

if (freshio_is_woocommerce_activated()) {
                $account_link = get_permalink(get_option('woocommerce_myaccount_page_id'));
            } else {
                $account_link = wp_registration_url();
            } 

?>

<div class="login-form-head">
                <span class="login-form-title"><?php esc_attr_e('Sign in', 'woncep') ?></span>
                <span class="pull-right">
                    <a class="register-link" href="<?php echo esc_url($account_link); ?>"
                       title="<?php esc_attr_e('Register', 'woncep'); ?>"><?php esc_attr_e('Create an Account', 'woncep'); ?></a>
                </span>
            </div>
            <form class="woncep-login-form-ajax" data-toggle="validator">
                <p>
                    <label><?php esc_attr_e('Username or email', 'woncep'); ?> <span class="required">*</span></label>
                    <input name="username" type="text" required placeholder="<?php esc_attr_e('Username', 'woncep') ?>">
                </p>
                <p>
                    <label><?php esc_attr_e('Password', 'woncep'); ?> <span class="required">*</span></label>
                    <input name="password" type="password" required placeholder="<?php esc_attr_e('Password', 'woncep') ?>">
                </p>
                <button type="submit" data-button-action class="btn btn-primary btn-block w-100 mt-1"><?php esc_html_e('Login', 'woncep') ?></button>
                <input type="hidden" name="action" value="woncep_login">
                <?php wp_nonce_field('ajax-woncep-login-nonce', 'security-login'); ?>
            </form>
            <div class="login-form-bottom">
                <a href="<?php echo wp_lostpassword_url(get_permalink()); ?>" class="lostpass-link" title="<?php esc_attr_e('Lost your password?', 'woncep'); ?>"><?php esc_attr_e('Lost your password?', 'woncep'); ?></a>
            </div>
            <?php
        }

You can change $account_link = ‘your-link-page’;

sammydiaz1985
    Support Expired

i tried the code.. but it resize the whole page…. i just want the CREATE AN ACCOUNT ..to be relink to others …

Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.