Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Topic Resolution: Not Resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    impressionsbychelsea
    Support Expired

Hi,

My WooCommerce checkout just spins when we try to purchase a product. This happens whether I build it with Elementor within WordPress or if I use the [WooCommerce_checkout] shortcode.

impressionsbychelsea
    Support Expired

Also it says my support account expired, but I just paid for extended support.

impressionsbychelsea
    Support Expired

Also there are some templates that it says are out of date so I dont’ know if that could be affecting it?

Templates
    Overrides bedove/woocommerce/cart/mini-cart.php,
    bedove/woocommerce/checkout/form-checkout.php,
    bedove/woocommerce/content-single-product.php,
    bedove/woocommerce/content-widget-product.php,
    bedove/woocommerce/content-widget-reviews.php,
    bedove/woocommerce/loop/loop-start.php,
    bedove/woocommerce/myaccount/form-login.php version 4.1.0 is out of date. The core version is 7.0.1,
    bedove/woocommerce/order/form-tracking.php version 3.6.0 is out of date. The core version is 7.0.1,
    bedove/woocommerce/product-searchform.php version 3.3.0 is out of date. The core version is 7.0.1,
    /home1/foukkust/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woo-variation-gallery/templates/product-images.php,
    /home1/foukkust/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woo-variation-gallery/templates/product-thumbnails.php,
    bedove/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php
    Outdated templates: Learn how to update

impressionsbychelsea
    Support Expired

One more comment…I tried disabling all of the non WooCommerce plugins to see if any of them had any effect, and it didn’t appear to change it.

Hi you,

I can’t login to the admin dashboard, please recheck your site.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.