Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Support Forum Forums Zihom – Real Estate WordPress Theme Zihom Login Icon top right

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi you,

Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Dreamhomes
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Dreamhomes
    Support Expired

Hello,

Do you think you can help me fix it? The Zihom theme requires a lot of premium accounts as well, so I would only need that login removed because it causes a lot of troubles..

Looking forward to hearing from you, thank you.

Also if you need more info let me know how and where you want me to post it.

Hi,

I fixed this issue, please recheck.

Dreamhomes
    Support Expired

Hello, the Icon to login is still shown in the header, i dont know how to edit only the header it seems to requite Elemntor Pro somehow. But I think the Login doesnt direct to the admin so that is a hugeee help! thank you so much

Dreamhomes
    Support Expired

I get this error message now when I try to add a new Page, if its not related to any of the fixes I will find another way to resolve this sorry. I dont know if its because of the fix.

Sorry and Thank you again!

UPDATE: The Login Icon has disappeard when I am in editor mode at least.

Please delete all caches and recheck your site.

Dreamhomes
    Support Expired

Thank you very much

Edit: I still get this error when adding a new page / dublicating one

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/18/d915158685/htdocs/app915194133/wp-content/themes/zihom/inc/elementor/custom-widgets/image.php:1) in /homepages/18/d915158685/htdocs/app915194133/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1421

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/18/d915158685/htdocs/app915194133/wp-content/themes/zihom/inc/elementor/custom-widgets/image.php:1) in /homepages/18/d915158685/htdocs/app915194133/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1424

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Dreamhomes.

I fixed this issue, please recheck.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.