Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Support Forum Forums Zihom – Real Estate WordPress Theme How to create a listing type with the same characteristics as Taytay Property?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    PalawanJoe
    Support Expired

Under listing types there was a heading labelled Zihom Listing Type. I have since renamed the type to Taytay Property. I was unsuccessful in recreating additional listing types even after reading the support documentation. I have 8 categories of properties that have the same characteristics of Taytay Property is there a way to duplicate this listing type 7 more times and rename each to the type of property I have available?

In other words I have only 1 listing type, because I deleted all the others, including the ones i formally created. Creating more listing types with exactly the same characteristics as was proved by the demo alludes me… How to duplicate that one listing type?

Hi,

I installed Post Duplicator plugin for you. Now, you can use Duplicate function to clone Listing Type: https://prnt.sc/1v5JFhdOpCkm

PalawanJoe
    Support Expired

Ok.. I have new a couple listing types that have similar characteristics.

However, when i am editing in Elementor, the area of featured properties, the first setting in the Edit Listing Post is Listing Type. Now, by placing Listing Type at the top of the priority list limits the whole display to ONLY whats in the that specific category. What if i want to display featured listings across all types of listings?

Could it be that the Listing type could be changed from a drop down menu to a multiply option selection field? that way I can choose what Listing types I want to display in the Listing post…

That was kind of why i stacked all my listings into the original listing type… but obviously as we list more listings it is better to distinguish Listing types into separate categories.

Hi,

You must choose Listing type to display properties: https://prnt.sc/TC0e84Tyk7iK

PalawanJoe
    Support Expired

What if i wanted the latest listings of all the property types to be displayed?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.